Marketplace: Downloadable Transaction History?

Morte Couturier

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was wondering if there is a way to download the marketplace transaction history like there is with your normal transaction history. My automatic update system crashed and I need to manually verify and potentially hand deliver pending updates to some of my customers. I looked all over for a download to csv option but couldn't find one, and I realy don't want to have to go through a few thousand transactions each one by one by one to get the details on each and every one.

Edited by Morte Couturier
spelling error

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Morte Couturier said:

I was wondering if there is a way to download the marketplace transaction history like there is with your normal transaction history. My automatic update system crashed and I need to manually verify and potentially hand deliver pending updates to some of my customers. I looked all over for a download to csv option but couldn't find one, and I realy don't want to have to go through a few thousand transactions each one by one by one to get the details on each and every one.

Hi!

As a seller you can download and save your entire Marketplace sales history.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/

Click on the My Marketplace link at the top of the web page and choose Merchant home from the drop down options.

Once you are on your Merchant home page, click on the Reports - Orders link in the menu on the left.

Enter the Start and End dates then click on the Go button

If you have a lot of sales, it may take a while to generate the list.

After the report is generated, click on the Download CSV link to save a copy of the report.

• Like 1

Thank you Dakota Linden, but I was needing the recipients UUID so I could use my in-world script based re-delivery back up system. I was able to download the csv report as you instructed but I had to manually use the search feature to gather the recipients UUID, as there is no working name2key service that I am presently aware of.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.