Okay. Not looking to work as a findom and not looking for a paypig but just wanted to discuss the subject because it's so oddly fascinating. I also don’t want to hijack actual findom’s threads.

If a findom (ugh spell check keeps switching the word to condom) takes a paypig’s money and uses it to buy clothes and body parts for the paypig (not payout spell check) to use, then, the findom's proposition might actually be a win-win situation. If the findom also rented a parcel of land, bought a house, decorated it, then forced the paypig to live in it, again, that's a lot of value added service on top of being a dom.

WIth my Mistress, it's exactly the opposite, I guess: Whenever She wishes that I and Her other girls wear a specific outfit, She insists on paying for it, She doesn't want it otherwise.

Actually I don't even really understand that kink of "findom"/"paypig" - I mean, I understand the concept, but not the kink. Even if I had a lot of L$, I wouldn't want to pay my Mistress by the hour or day. I think it wouldn't be the same close relationship as it is now.

Edited by sweetgem Clemenceau
  • Like 2

I don't know where it falls in all this, but I have a guy who pays the rent on a house for me to live in so he can be the doormat I wipe my feet on.

• Like 1

I don't understand any of it but respect people's right to do as they please. Though it has never appealed to me. I show love and affection by occasionally giving the people I care for things and just enjoying their company.  But I will admit that from a sociological stance it fascinates me to learn more about the lifestyle. 

• Like 1

I absolutely detest the whole fimdom aspect of the BDSM community on SL. I mean, I can sort of understand the kink someone may have for being treated...as such. Still, I often find myself being begged for money even when all I want is either a simple RP or just someone to chat to. 

I had an experience where a woman used me for over 10,000L$ claiming to be into me and it wasn't for the whole findom thing. Lo and behold it was. After that the whole idea just left a bad taste in my mouth. Nothing wrong with gifting or spoiling anyone on the game. Still, the whole concept is still odd for me.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Bree, I had thoughts like you.  Such as taking control of their finances.  But that is not how a findom works.

I don't get it; not dom/me nor pig.  But then money has never been a big motivator for me. Oh, I understand greed just fine but I find it repulsive. 

In the end it chalk it up to YKINMKBYKIOK.  If this is what consenting adults want to do with their cash, who am I to say anything different?  God knows I have squandered a fortune on superfluous crap on my own anyway.

• Like 3

Whatever floats their boat, but those findom mistresses, who come to the forum, all have a very unfriendly vibe about them.

• Like 2

I was friends with a girl that claimed to do it. What she pretty much did was idle at various sex sims until she hit pay dirt. She claimed it wasn't sexual though. The guys that paid her were pretty rare and they did it infrequently, she even admitted this. But when they did it was the equivalent of $100 US. She moved around to various sims and did up a nice skybox each time ... and that was her second life. She also had multiple alts.

To each his own...

• Like 3