How come I can't add a resize script to these shoes?

ChrisDiamond865

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Just getting back into SL from a few years break.. made a new AV to start fresh..  had some stuff on my other AV that was transferable like a pair of shoes.. there not that great but its something..

Anyways they look huge on my AV  and I noticed I had a resize script on my previous AV so I sent that over as well.

The shoes perms are  NO COPY / Transfer OK / MODIFY OK

But when I try to drop a script in its contents it's showing that it's locked for some reason..                    

What gives?

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, ChrisDiamond865 said:

I noticed I had a resize script on my previous AV so I sent that over as well.

But when I try to drop a script in its contents it's showing that it's locked for some reason..                   

if live would be this simple, what a dreamworld we would have ..

to skip a long story: forget it, go buy new ones.

Sadly, Alwin is right. If those shoes are more than a couple of years old, they probably aren't worth messing with, especially if you have a new av.  I have a fine collection of favorite shoes that I have bought over the past ten years, most of which look horribly clunky by today's standards.  I am still using my classic av, which I have shaped lovingly and do not intend to trade in on a mesh model.  Still, shoe technology has changed radically.  Invisiprims aren't just passe; they don't work.  Shoes without normal and specular textures look flat and blah.  If yours don't even fit, wave them goodbye.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.