Sign in to follow this  
avashleymarie

Girl in need of boy

Hahaha I don't know what I was thinking choosing that title. Seems to sum it up well enough :P. So anywho, I'm looking for someone interested in having a relationship on SL. If you're not looking for something long term or meaningful ruuuuun *giggles*. I need that special boy in my life.. that special person that I can talk to hours with... be silly with...a best friend. Someone who most def wants to do the norm RL stuff on SL... go out on dates.. be exclusive... have a family.. I'm pretty good at roleplaying if thats something youre into.. Iam very open minded so I could easily join you in your adventures...

Why am I on the forums looking for partner? Well it just hasn't worked out for me inworld. I tried Dating agencies... I'm crazy shy to message people and thats weird because I'm really social and positive in local its just that privacy box..gosh such a killer haha. Maybe I'm scared of rejection. 

My personality/likes? I think I'm pretty friendly, I like to be nice to people everyone deserves a chance. I love being girly.. love glitter and sparkles and pastel colors...I love watching movies... horror movies are my favorite... love all kinds of music... I like video games a lot..all types... shopping... gachas... events... I can only write so much on here lol

SO if youre interested please feel free to message me and dont bother looking up my profile on SL , this is an account I usually use for modeling..asking weirdo questions..posting on forums haha... not my main account. A meeting on that account will be arranged though :) I also have no picture posted here because  I guess only the risky type will still message me...

• Like 1

I wish you luck girl, and you have to get over that fear of sending random IMs. You gotta put yourself out there talk to lots and lots of guys and eventually you will find one that clicks, and your whole SL will be transformed, yes before it was a very pretty caterpillar, but it's nothing compared to the butterfly it becomes with the right partner. You can't force it, you can't just find some random guy and the two of you say lets do this, you can have something that way, but you won't get magic. Before I met my guy I worked as a stripper, I regularly sent out random IMs to 10 to 20 guys a day, then one day, one of those guys was magical.

• Like 1

Your words are so kind Talligurl thank you so much for the good wishes and advice.. It is ever so appreciated..and inspirational! A few of my close friends have advised just that... to "let it happen naturally" and I couldnt express how  much more it means coming from a complete stranger.. hits me harder for some reason...I think thats exactly what i need to do, my own thing and let it happen if and when it does <3 Thank you so much for replying!

• Like 1

When in doubt just message someone attractive something really weird and if they are weird back you can form a friendship. That friendship can evolve into something more and so on it goes until you have a quarter sim full of children and grandchildren all waiting for you to die so they can collect their inheritance. It'll be brilliant.