Greetings, not sure where to post this because its something im offering for free but it was recommended that  I moved it to the commerce section. I am offering assistance to rp communities who cannot afford things like fire engines, police cars, buildings, houses, roads, etc. Whatever I have and whatever I can help you with I am willing to provide assistance with. Im not seeking ownership of your island, financial compensation, or anything like that. I am offering you help getting your rp sim off the ground or giving it a boost if your short on funds or ideas. I have a great team I work with and a great business network of people who I get things from as well as allot of knowledge on SL role play. If something costs me money then we can discuss covering the costs of it, such as vehicle textures or what not. But I want to help out others in the RP community to get ahead. I am not representing any particular business, I have a wide variety of items that could potentially help get your rp sim going and you getting a profit. SL is not RL and the only thing I wont deal with is drama, I will walk away if the drama is too much. But im more than happy to help out any sim that needs assistance with Role playing ideas and tools. I also have my own sim on the mainland where I demonstrate and showcase possibilities for your sim. If this is the wrong place can someone please point me to the right place to post this so it reaches people who need help with role play sims? 

Snapshot_179.thumb.png.9c47bba0caaa3bdc8558c78ecdb96eff.pngSnapshot_159.thumb.png.c8700f568dfc0b46aa312bc5fbb0d7ef.png

Edited by Azrikam
removed links
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

This is advertising service, with a link, which is not permitted.

I removed the links what else do I need to do?

This is actualy a good idea. Alot of sims spend alot of money on buildings and vehicles for their departments then they can't aford the sim. Thinking outside the RP box is good :)

6 hours ago, Christin73 said:

This is actualy a good idea. Alot of sims spend alot of money on buildings and vehicles for their departments then they can't aford the sim. Thinking outside the RP box is good :)

I also have aircraft, boats, etc. I tried to get as diverse of a collection of stuff to help people as I could that would help out anyone.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TatianaDokuchic Varriale said:

I think this is a great idea.  Best of luck to you!

Thank you :) we just added 10 more pro street cars and a new fire station that is modular and customize able for people.