Free(ish) skins for mesh bodies/heads

covet Bloodrose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So....

I just shelled out quite a bit of lindin for the eve body and head.  I really do like them! 

Now that I've done that and bought some clothes etc I'd like a skin to make her look better

Problem is that now I'm broke!  

I know own there are tons of free skins out there for classic bodies but I can't seem them for this one.  

Oh and hair! Who doesn't love hair!!

Any help you can give would be great!

Kiz

I am only passingly familiar with Eve.  Is the body and head Omega compatible?

[ETA]
I checked MBA and yes, it is Omega.  Good.

Free skins for mesh heads may be hard to come by.  You might try Seven Deadly Skins and see what they have on their lucky boards but even that is just a wild guess.

Truth has some good cheap hair and some very good group gifts.  The group costs to join and is well worth the cost. Top quality hair, all colors, new style every month.

You could always try searching on the Market Place for free and low cost options.  Good luck, tho.  You usually get what you pay for. If all else fails, ask you owner for a loan :)

Edited by Rhonda Huntress

Go to Lumae, they have a 1 ls group join, and 2 group gifts out that work with omega /maitreya/ belleza etc, and they are having a sale on a whole bunch of 2015 skins, 100 per pack, some packs are duos, 2 skins, some are fatpacks with 7 or 8 makeups. All come wirh a selection of appliers, and even elf ears to match.

• Like 3

On 4/21/2017 at 4:34 PM, KizmetKiss said:

So....

I just shelled out quite a bit of lindin for the eve body and head.  I really do like them! 

Now that I've done that and bought some clothes etc I'd like a skin to make her look better

Problem is that now I'm broke!  

I know own there are tons of free skins out there for classic bodies but I can't seem them for this one.  

Oh and hair! Who doesn't love hair!!

Any help you can give would be great!

Kiz

WoW is another store that has constant bargain skin/applier promotions.

• 1 month later...

You have to fork out for the mesh body appliers, but its always worth following Fifty Linden Friday for the Belleza/Glam Affair skins.  There's also gacha versions of Glam Affair skins to be found on MP, usually you can pick them up for around 100L or slightly over (sometimes people are dicks and ask for outrageous amounts though).  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.