Greetings, I would like to meet just one man who is capable of being transparently honest and understands what having integrity means. I am looking for a long-term D/s relationship that hopefully, one day will lead to an RL relationship of the same kind. I am very serious about the BDSM lifestyle and am not interested in role players or tops. If you are not sure of the difference between a top and a dominant, we are not compatible. I am 50 and single in RL so I would like to meet a man who is over 50 years of age. I live in Ontario Canada and don't mind relocating but we must be close enough to meet in RL if you are interested in going in that direction. I am quiet when I am in the unknown but can be very playfully mischevious. I do not regress in age and enjoy the softer side of things. I am not into pain and am more about the D/s aspect of the lifestyle than about the kink.I am fiercely loyal, completely faithful, transparently honest, completely obedient and give until I have nothing left to give. I need lots of affection but I need someone who is unyielding, never back off, never back down, patiently firm and consistent. I am not interested in a poly family and I expect to be treated with respect. If you think we may be compatible, please contact me and I will be most happy to explore possibilities with you. If you don't think we are compatible, then I wish you the very best in all you do and hope that you find happiness. I do appreciate your time and attention in reading this and hope you have a wonderful day :-)

Sclavus Photoshoot - Sana.png