Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quinn Lysette

may have found a partner in sl for rl ...But ! need advice

17 posts in this topic

ok so several months ago i met a female avatar but "she" wont show me a rl pic or say any rl info so i dont know if i should trust "her" so far she has turned out to be perfect cuz 1 she dont care that i am poor n ugly so by that i am thinking i just hit pay dirt an she says she will also get a job im thinkin i hit pay dirt again i know we wont go hungry as long as "she " has a job so i have desided if she wants to marry im for it but.....

i still talk to the girl thats inlove with the german guy and i like her alot and im feeling sad n guilty by talkin an fallin for this other younger girl so what should i do i need some serious advice this new girl i met is not a devil worshiper but she does have alot of secrets could turn out to be very scary secrets :(

You just think to much, follow you heart and do what feels right, who knows why she won't share more of her RL with you, what matters is does she make your SL experience better? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Really?  We almost never know who is behind an avatar. Now and then someone is VERY public such as when they have a real life job that BRINGS them to Second Life.  And in reality we often "really" don't know the folks we meet in our corporeal world -- at least not for some time. 

I have never asked anyone for a picture or indeed for any information that they didn't want to share. If pressured people will often tell you what they think you want to hear. Is your friend a girl? Maybe. Maybe not. Does it REALLY matter? Relationships are relationships, whether virtual or "real". It is what we learn about ourselves that really matters. Each person that we interact with offers us a mirror and we glean a bit more information about who WE really are.

Go with it. If "she" turns out to be an 80 year old male hermit  -- you must have had SOMETHING in common with him to be interested. Learn from that :D. 

And no, I am not kidding. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
6 people like this

All of this "she" business. Maybe you should have a little faith and trust. If you have indeed fallen for this person let that be enough and stop casting your own fears and doubts on her. 

1 person likes this

yes, asking the real life of the people inside SL is like meeting somebody in the real world and asking him how big is his p*nis, or something like that, "hi, nice to meet you, hey, have you ever murder somebody?" no... just no, people shares whatever they feel good to share, but you can't expect to know all of them to see if can be your friends or no, just keep having a good time and don't think to much if people around you is good people, but if you're a good person with they.

10 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

i need some serious advice

First, the German girl.  If she is cheating on her boyfriend to be with you, it is only a matter of time before cheating on you.

Second, the new girl.  You don't deserve her.  You know it, I know it, good thing she doesn't know.  So why not be someone she deserves?  You have a wonderful sense of humor but you need to develop a little trust and a lot of fidelity.  After that you can a fun SLife together.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

Why are you all feeding the troll?

Because I'm at work and there is nothing better I do. But also because well... why not? It's a bit like watching crap telly like Jeremy Kyle or Jerry Springer. 

3 people like this

I don't think he is a troll but I do think it is an act.  Of all his macho and misogynist bluster have you noticed that he is always the butt of his own jokes?  Even if he is genuine, he is adorably cute in a completely misguided way.  Kind of like if Buster Keaton and Squeaky Fromme had a child that never grew up.

6 people like this

4 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Kind of like if Buster Keaton and Squeaky Fromme had a child that never grew up.

I love how your mind works sometimes.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

Because every post counts and once they hit 500 they can change their title to Troll Feeder.

3 people like this

4 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

Hey, when they see a small pigletty kind of creature, some people feel an urge to cuddle it, and some feel an urge to reach for the BBQ spit and announce that we're having "Roast Suckling Pig" for supper.

Maybe they are fattening him up?

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

Maybe they are fattening him up?

Shhhhh he might hear you and try to escape.

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

i still talk to the girl thats inlove with the german guy and i like her alot and im feeling sad n guilty by talkin an fallin for this other younger girl so what should i do i need some serious advice this new girl i met is not a devil worshiper but she does have alot of secrets could turn out to be very scary secrets :(

What's all this prejudice against devil-worshippers then? :-)

I did many years ago from Datemyavi but it lasted 3 years. We where both single unattached in real and here. But datemyavi is now dateinSl. But I feel if you want to find someone want to go real just be honest. I put my real life photo only little detail. But people looking for real want single not someone taken. But every one wants there cake eat it two and freewill. There not many good dating places left its best to go to events and groups that have a lot of people. If you have a detailed profile and wants needs and desires that can help. But good luck to you.

49f0da0301b8c14ba6d62ebfb4b59a05_sending-a-love-letter-free-clipart-love-and-romance_557-800.png

On 4/21/2017 at 4:34 PM, AmandaKeen said:

What's all this prejudice against devil-worshippers then? :-)

Because devil-worshipers have been known to sacrifice suckling pigs.

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Because devil-worshipers have been known to sacrifice suckling pigs.

... with apple sauce!

1 person likes this