Sign in to follow this  
labanimal

Texture applying question

Hello, it's me the n00b again, here with another probably silly question.

I am making a custom texture for my Crux (by Mutation Industries) avatar with a mod kit. I understand well enough how to make a texture, but there seems to be no actual torso/body mesh to apply the texture to. (attaching screenshots of everything in the folder in case i missed something) Every other body part seems to have a mesh with an option to change the texture when I edit them.

When I try to right click and edit the torso, it doesn't select and just shows some options. I found one that says "Textures" and it brings a list of the ones on the model, but I can't seem to do anything there.

The only thing I can find that matches up with the body is a thing called "Crux Skin", and I don't really know what to do with that.

TL;DR: I want to apply a texture to my avatar, but there is no mesh for the torso and I can only find a thing called a "skin".

Thank you for reading and/or helping out!

Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 12.43.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 12.43.55 PM.png

Your 'crux' doesn't HAVE a body mesh, it's a system avatar, with attachments for limbs/head etc.

The 'Body' of the "crux" is your body with a "crux" colored skin on it, so either you have to wear the crux skin and then edit that, or make a new skin bu right clicking on the folder name and selecting create new skin from the dropdown menu.

• Like 2