Question

Today something new is happening on my land  (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cyalore/82/8/31) .... there is music which is not from my settings.  I don't know exactly where it is coming from but it's invasive and also screws up music that is set up in my "about land" preferences as it plays over the music I intend to play.  How can I stop this fast?

4 answers to this question

I visited Kyllei's parcel and was unable to hear the interfering stream. I enabled media and searched for sound sources. Nuthin'. Meanwhile Kyllei was still hearing it. She did have media set to auto-play, and had just removed her TV from the parcel. So I'm going to guess that there was a malingering media stream playing. She toggled media of and on again and that may have cleared it up.

• Like 2

Ooooh, I like that explanation. Perhaps Kyllei can find the parcel that's playing the music. She's a Jazz fan and, horror of horrors, the offending music is... Country!

;-).

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1