Canoro Philipp

do you like Complexity or Simplicity?

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, ChinRey said:

they look so complex and full of life and details, yet if you start analyzing them, they are actually very simple.

Now I want to ask a question. Which of Canoro's images is the complex one, and which is the simple one?

For me, the bottom one is more complex.

It's also wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Now I want to ask a question. Which of Canoro's images is the complex one, and which is the simple one?

Hard to say. Can you give a simple definition of "complex"?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our little lives get complicated -
It's a simple thing.
Simple as a flower,
And that's a complicated thing.

(From "No New Tale to Tell" by Love and Rockets (Kevin Haskins, Daniel Ash and Daniel J. Haskins.)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

Our little lives get complicated -
It's a simple thing.
Simple as a flower,
And that's a complicated thing.

(From "No New Tale to Tell" by Love and Rockets (Kevin Haskins, Daniel Ash and Daniel J. Haskins.)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ChinRey said:

Hard to say. Can you give a simple definition of "complex"?

Something people who feel especially superior or inferior have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

Something people who feel especially superior or inferior have.

Especially if you feel both at the same time. That's when everything become really complex.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now