looking for a good role play any ideas

plaguerats

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3814 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello um well yeah as my subject says im looking for a good role play that i can be active in because well i am new to the whole thing here and since i love to role play i thought that would be a great way to meet people and such 

i love the following things

vampires (but i dont want to be one XD)

fantasy (always loved the elf ways lol)

and pirates

i have like only one outfit and i dont think it fits in with any of the things i said above XD Any ideas just tell me i will always listen ((im like active 24 hours a day but get off randomly so dont worry if you miss me i will be back on in a couple minutes lol))

Hello, plaguerats, and welcome to the Second Life forums. Nice name by the way :smileyhappy: for roleplaying, anyway.

Have a look at the Destination Guide for ideas of where you might like to try some good roleplay. http://secondlife.com/destinations?lang=en-US

The vast options are listed on the left side of the screen.

Have fun!!

I would use Search in SL to find Groups. You could consider adding information to your SL Profile welcoming invitations from relevant Groups, if you haven't already. Finding the rp group that is right for you is a common Resident challenge, fortunately, there are a lot of rp groups in SL. Wait until you are familiar with any group and the Group's declared Charter before agreeing to dedicate your time and energy in pursuit of the Group's goals.

Membership in a Group has its priveleges and responsibilities, to be treated as a welcomed guest, be welcoming. Many of the disagreements in SL rp Groups originate from personal conflicts amongst the Group's Members. Avoid this.

Having Founded several SL Groups myself, I believe that other Group Founders as I, did so with an ideal in mind and a genuine desire to create a better SL. You appear to have a lot of enthusiasm and rp in SL is definitely attendance based, I'm sure many Group owners would be happy to welcome you to the Group.   

Hi there

I am currently recruiting for my CCS rp clan, we are a dark free form rp clan themed around the Egyptian God Anubis

We currently have a clan house in Phoenix Gate and welcome new comers.

We can set you up with ccs meter system and also full details of what we do.

Ours is mainly made up of Vampires,Lycans and Demons, please im me if you want more details

Any information I will happily give

Thankyou Zandra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3814 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.