It has become crystal clear to me

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just get your script lagging breedables off my lawn already!  Your baby shoes are crapping (or wiping their soles) all over my yard!

I have never understood the draw of breedables (is it like a gacha where you pay money and hope for that rare baby shoe to arrive?).  Then again I never understood having prim/mesh babies and SL pregnancy either, but whatever an individual likes is fine for them. 

I've seen worms, horses, dogs, that meeroo thing that happened a few years ago, but shoes?  Really?

Okay, done being a judgemental meanie now.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Just get your script lagging breedables off my lawn already!  Your baby shoes are crapping (or wiping their soles) all over my yard!

I have never understood the draw of breedables (is it like a gacha where you pay money and hope for that rare baby shoe to arrive?).  Then again I never understood having prim/mesh babies and SL pregnancy either, but whatever an individual likes is fine for them. 

I've seen worms, horses, dogs, that meeroo thing that happened a few years ago, but shoes?  Really?

Okay, done being a judgemental meanie now.

LOL, I thought they were ridiculous!!!

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I never quite understood the entire RL pregnancy thing. And now that I've inherited someone else's kid, I'm more confused about this entire reproduction thing than ever.

I bought two dozen pairs of pumps more than 20 years ago and I'm still working my way though them. I was happy with that decision until Rolig told me she's certain my feet are gonna grow so big they'll no longer fit. I'm seeing (feeling?) some evidence to suggest she's right, which just peeves the heck out of me. Once I've found a shoe I like, I'm done. And when I no longer like a shoe, I discard it. Anthropomorphizing shoes in this way forces me to face the inevitability of killing offspring that don't please me.

...pauses...

...pauses some more...

Okay, that doesn't sound so bad after all.

• Like 3

There was an SL woman who lived in a shoe.
She had so many shoes, she didn't know what to do;
She gave them some polish without any rubbing;
Then whipped them all soundly and put them on.

:D

Edited by Rachel1206
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Christin73 said:

I have heard the rumor about breedable shoes. So they did actualy exist? Well I guess people will breed about anything.

They absolutely did!! The creator was an acquaintance of mine. She tried relentlessly to get me into it, but, yeahhhhh, breedable shoes.(Nuff said) lol!

wow breedable shoes...smh....i came across this when looking to find the latest breedable craze as im looking to get into breeding never in a million years did i expect SHOES!!!!....btw while im here can anyone suggest a good breedable to get into or what the lastest craze is apart from the shoes...thanks

• Like 1

On 4/24/2017 at 10:14 PM, CheriColette said:

You needed to widen your knowledge of the internet then 

LMAO, I was going to look something up for a paper I was writing years ago. My smart a$$ son told me to look it up on RedTube, hahaha! 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.