Po1ce1

NYPD of Newhattan Now Hiring!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello folks,

My name is Eric Carmen and I am the police chief for the NYPD of a pre 9/11 sim called "Newhattan". I am currently looking to hire Officers and Cadets. Any higher positions can be obtained through Dedication to the Department and Newhattan and activity. Training as a Cadet will be done with actual regard to NY State law and city law. All officers and higher will receive their own personal patrol vehicle issued by the department. If you want a LM, app, have any questions or concerns, contact me on sim with my Avatar username: Eric Carmen (Po1ce1). thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope to hear from any future cadets soon.

Sincerely,

Eric Carmen

NYPD Precinct 01 Chief of Police

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 5:12 AM, NataliaAdele said:

Thank you for your interest in NYPD.  I have sent you a Landmark and our application to help you come up with a decision of you joining our department. I hope to see you soon for an interview with an completed app so we can talk terms. Hoping to see you in uniform and on patrols before too long. Thank you too for taking the time to tour the sim/city and filling out the application in advance.

Sincerely,

Eric Carmen

NYPD Precinct 01 Chief of Police

I would like to enroll. I've been wanting to rp as a police officer and work in an department. 

My username is - MissAlexandrya

If you can contact me in sl and send me an im with the application, I can fill it out. I visited the place but didn't know where to apply. Thanks!

Edited by MissAlexandrya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.