Mesh artists wanted.

Kaitiri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As the title says. I am looking for capable mesh artists in Second life.

For some reason I can't seem to find anyone that is capable of doing what i want. And even a complete lack of people to find.

In short. I am looking for someone who can create a custom head for a anthro character. I'll also need a tail made, that can work with bento.

I know what i am asking for isn't cheap, but i was prepared for that. If anyone is capable. Or if you think you can do what i am asking on the outset. Ask me for details and we can work something out!

I doubt you will find someone. If you figure that a mesh head goes for $600L to $3000L or more and that someone making a good head can sell thousands, that's upwards of $10,000 US -- maybe more. Hence anyone that knows how to make said head is very unlikely to do "work for hire". It just doesn't make sense. 

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

I doubt you will find someone. If you figure that a mesh head goes for $600L to $3000L or more and that someone making a good head can sell thousands, that's upwards of $10,000 US -- maybe more. Hence anyone that knows how to make said head is very unlikely to do "work for hire". It just doesn't make sense. 

The head and tail are both 100% personal use. Not meant for resale. The artist from Pixel Junk was one of the only few artists I have found. But they're not able to take on commissions for many months. TheI prices were 10.000 L for the tail. And 25.000 L for the head. Which I can very much live with.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.