Super deformed avatar. I mean really screwed up.

Squid Sabretooth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So I was putting my avatar onto a pose stand and going through my clothing inventory, I took her off and went to get her back on the stand and then every limb, her neck and torso have stretched and are now flailing around like a she's having a seizure. I thought relogging would be enough, but no, so I cleared the cache, and stopped animations. Nothing changed, I relogged, tested female avatar, cleared the cache and relogged. Still no change, does anyone know what is happening and if I can maybe just use a deformer, or is that not enough?

4 answers to this question

Very strange! A relog should have undeformed you. However, try relogging into a different location - try Furball - it is a neutral empty waterland sim. If you still look deformed in Furball, do the Character Test again please.

And please keep this thread updated.

So I didn't need the deformer after all, but thank you soo much I'm just hope I don't need to use it in the future. But it seemed that staying logged off for a few hours helped, when I re-logged my avatar was back to normal and in the default, so I think it may have been something in the sandbox I was working in, or I just really needed a good cache cleaning!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.