Emails not arriving

Montavious Peccable

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I forgot my password. I entered my username and got "We just sent you an email." I didn't receive any email. Tried again. Same result.

I remembered my password and got logged in. Tried to verify my email. Got no email. I get IMs by email all the time, so I know the address on file was correct. Still, I wanted to verify my email and the process wasn't working; so I changed my email address to a different one, one that I use every day. Got no verification email.

Both the old and new email addresses are @icloud.com - could it be that Apple's iCloud email is blocking second life.com?

4 answers to this question

I don't know if it is related or not, but I have a similar issue that has been going on for years.  Years ago I contacted support to help and they couldn't solve my problem.  I originally used a @rocketmail.com (yahoo) email address and it worked fine for about a year and then the emails stopped coming (inworld notifications and messages, I still got emails directly from the Lab in regards to my account).  I contacted support, they sent emails that went through and said "I don't know what the problem is".  I switched to a @gmail.com email and everything worked.  I tried switching back to the yahoo/rocketmail email address a couple times over the years and it just doesn't send me any inworld communication.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.