Nerdy, Sassy, and More than a Little Weird

EleanorsRigby

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heyas!! I am Gatsby aka EleanorsRigby, I am back on SL after a break and looking for friends. Currently the only person I talk to lives in Lithuania, I live in the US so the time difference makes weekdays in SL pretty boring for me. I live a mostly boring SL at the moment, I decorate and redecorate my skylot, at the moment it is like some odd Romani caravan park, I shop, take pictures of myself, and casually RP. I don't mind having someone to just RP general life with, or maybe even get into a community. I am into all sort of things that I suppose I will list below

• Marvel Cinematic Universe
  • DC Universes as done by CW with the exception of Supergirl, I tried but I can't
  • Dancing (I really love to get dressed in a leotard and take pictures in variously lovely venues
  • Roleplay
  • Binge watching shows (currently rewatching Primeval)
  • That science fiction show with the blue box that is bigger on the inside
  • Reading
  • Tea
  • People watching

I am no opposed to being part of a family, though I've not found anyone that will put up with me just yet.OH! Since I turned off most group chats my messages don't get capped, but if you are worried about me missing a message just drop me a notecard and I will get back to you. I am usually online Mon-Thursday from 1pm-8pm SLT, Fridays I have a tabletop board game group with friends so I tend to be on from 1pm until it starts and then back on once it finishes. On the weekends I try to wake up early so as to maximize the time with my friend on the other side of the world and tend to stick around until late. So no worries about me not being on.

Behold my weirdness!

Edited by EleanorsRigby
Added stuff
  • Like 1

hii, i may be your friend :3 i'm recently 1 year here but i'm doing pretty good, i guess... whatever, amm.... i like some comics too, movies, series, animes, books, drinks, games, bla bla bla... i mean, it would be fun to chill with more people n.n and amm... sometimes in my family we log all of them and the house is like a big chaos @_@ but very fun, so feel free to IM me whenever you can n.n j don't really have an hour to be online but i'm when i can and recently i've been on a lot of time x_x. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.