Sign in to follow this  
Yikes Daxter

Other Forums?

I am new to the Land Buying portion of Second Life. 

I was wondering if there are other areas where people go to buy or sell their land.  Is this forum the best place to check out?  It seems slow here.  Surely residents of Second Life are selling more than full sims than what gets posted here in the course of a week.  Are there any other ares to check out?  Web Sites?  Other forums?  Classified's?  Any available information would be appreciated.

I am interested in a Full Sim to fully Transfer and move.  And once moved, I will be interested in renting it to interested party's at fair prices. 

Thanks again for any input.

YIKES

There's an invite-only (to ward off spammers) group in-world, For Sale By Owner, which is primarily for people who want to buy and sell full sims.  I've always used that group, and have been quite content with the results.

I sold my region via the For Sale By Owner group in May 2009.  In fact I could have sold it three times over.  It is a very active group.  Would recommend it, but I was fortunately selling at just the right time (before prices tanked).

It is not agains the rules to name other forums. We had this topic some time ago and they banned me because I did mention SLUniverse. But after my complains about this bann, they did re-activate my forum account. Also because some others did help me.. so we had a discussion with the mods here about that sometime ago. There was a rebellion when they did bann everyone who posted a link to another reccource.. But I think today is everything ok. The topic is clear. its not forbidden to mention Second Life related reccources.