Other Forums?

Yikes Daxter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am new to the Land Buying portion of Second Life. 

I was wondering if there are other areas where people go to buy or sell their land.  Is this forum the best place to check out?  It seems slow here.  Surely residents of Second Life are selling more than full sims than what gets posted here in the course of a week.  Are there any other ares to check out?  Web Sites?  Other forums?  Classified's?  Any available information would be appreciated.

I am interested in a Full Sim to fully Transfer and move.  And once moved, I will be interested in renting it to interested party's at fair prices. 

Thanks again for any input.

YIKES

• 2 weeks later...

It is not agains the rules to name other forums. We had this topic some time ago and they banned me because I did mention SLUniverse. But after my complains about this bann, they did re-activate my forum account. Also because some others did help me.. so we had a discussion with the mods here about that sometime ago. There was a rebellion when they did bann everyone who posted a link to another reccource.. But I think today is everything ok. The topic is clear. its not forbidden to mention Second Life related reccources.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.