Tier free land premium

Brat Spicy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey,

I am currently looking into land and premium. So I think I got the fact that if I leave my Linden home, I am able to buy 512m on the mainland without paying tier. So just the cost of the premium and the price of the land upfront. Now my partner also going to be premium. So he will have that same option. Which in my mind means we together can get 1024 without paying tier. Correct me if I am wrong. Now my question is what would be the way to make that possible, so it will be two lands next to each other. Are there people who sell two 512 next to each other? Or is that rare? Or can a 1024 land be divided between us two? If so would we be able to put that land together? Or there will be a border? I am confused.

19 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Hey,

I am currently looking into land and premium. So I think I got the fact that if I leave my Linden home, I am able to buy 512m on the mainland without paying tier. So just the cost of the premium and the price of the land upfront. Now my partner also going to be premium. So he will have that same option. Which in my mind means we together can get 1024 without paying tier. Correct me if I am wrong. Now my question is what would be the way to make that possible, so it will be two lands next to each other. Are there people who sell two 512 next to each other? Or is that rare? Or can a 1024 land be divided between us two? If so would we be able to put that land together? Or there will be a border? I am confused.

The easiest thing to do is to form a "group" with your partner and both donate your 512 square meters of land allowance to that group. That will allow your group to hold up to 1126 square meters (2 x 512 plus a 10% bonus.) When you go to buy land, make sure your group is active and select "Buy for group."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

The easiest thing to do is to form a "group" with your partner and both donate your 512 square meters of land allowance to that group. That will allow your group to hold up to 1126 square meters (2 x 512 plus a 10% bonus.) When you go to buy land, make sure your group is active and select "Buy for group."

Thank you :) That is clear too now. Just one question though... The land already has to be next to each other? If so how will the search go? Look for two 512 next to each other? Or can we ask a seller of 1024 to sell us both half?

6 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Thank you :) That is clear too now. Just one question though... The land already has to be next to each other? If so how will the search go? Look for two 512 next to each other? Or can we ask a seller of 1024 to sell us both half?

When the group is formed, it's like a corporation in RL - it can own land directly as long as enough tier is "donated" to it. The owner of the group (usually the person who forms it and any others they give that title to) can act for the group when it comes to buying land. You can just find a single 1024 square meter parcel for sale and right click it.Then, instead of clicking "Buy Land" (which would put it in your name), pick "Buy for Group."

Edited by Theresa Tennyson
Typo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

When the group is formed, it's like a corporation in RL - it can own land directly as long as enough tier is "donated" to it. The owner of the group (usually the person who forms it and any others they give that title to) can act for the group when it comes to buying land. You can just find a single 104 square meter parcel for sale and right click it.Then, instead of clicking "Buy Land" (which would put it in your name), pick "Buy for Group."

Aha, so if we both donate our "free" tier into the group, the owner of group can look for a land max of 1126 total and just buy it for the group and no extra fees will be charged? All we will be paying then is our premium and the one time cost of the land. Correct?

7 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Aha, so if we both donate our "free" tier into the group, the owner of group can look for a land max of 1126 total and just buy it for the group and no extra fees will be charged? All we will be paying then is our premium and the one time cost of the land. Correct?

Exactly!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.