Upgrade from month to new quarterly

Drop Woodland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi.

What to upgrade to the new offer that ends April 24 but i already are subscribed to monthly that ends on April 27; When i change to quarterly it goes to $22 under 'Account Summary'.

What i would like to know is if it's possible to jump on this offer?

Thank for any answers.

4 answers to this question

You can upgrade to a quarterly or an annual plan, but the "half off" offer is only to NEW Premium members.  Don't feel too bad though...even with the first quarter half off, the annual plan is still the best deal available.  Like this:

Monthly plan for a year: $9.50 x 12 = $114

Regular quarterly plan:  $22.50 x 4 = $90

Quarterly with half off offer: $11.25 + $22.50 x 3 = $78.75

Annual:  $72

If you are sure you will want to remain Premium for at least a year, I recommend going with the annual plan.  The downside is that if you do decide you want to downgrade back to Basic, you will not get a refund of any unused time.  Your subscription will continue in effect for the full period.

• Like 6

For those that are considering the 1/2 deal on the quarterly (i.e. new Premium members only), if you are good with remembering dates, then go ahead and choose the deal and then at the end of the quarter, before it automatically renews, bump yourself to annual.  Although the annual rate of $72 is the best deal, it does result in a quarterly price of $18, so the $11.25 for a quarter will save you $6.75.  Not a ton, but still a few bucks.  I just did this with an alt that I decided to take Premium.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

For those that are considering the 1/2 deal on the quarterly (i.e. new Premium members only), if you are good with remembering dates, then go ahead and choose the deal and then at the end of the quarter, before it automatically renews, bump yourself to annual.  Although the annual rate of $72 is the best deal, it does result in a quarterly price of $18, so the $11.25 for a quarter will save you $6.75.  Not a ton, but still a few bucks.  I just did this with an alt that I decided to take Premium.

/me ruefully awards you the Bargain Hunter of the Year trophy! 

store1.jpg.9dacc375b636e80d75d93ec50221a307.jpg

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.