I had a little over 16.00USD in credit, now it says 0.00USD

Sunshine Darkwyr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Last month (3/25) I traded Lindens for USD.  I had over 15.00USD posted to my account.  I hadn't tranferred it yet to paypal because it said something about needing a minimum of 25.00USD in order to transfer it.  now it says I have 0.00USD and nothing was ever transferred, nor is there any history of it being transferred.  Where did my money go?

I checked my Linden Exchange transaction history.  It is listed as a Sell transaction under closed Orders. 

5 answers to this question

Do you own or have you owned any mainland in the last 30 days (or contributed tier to a group)?

Any tier charges or other US$ charges (e.g. premium account) will be paid from your current US$ balance before any remaining amout due is charged to your payment method.

It sounds like you've checked your account history now (https://secondlife.com/my/account/history.php), does that not show you where the money has gone?  If it really has vanished, you'll need to put a support ticket in at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Sunshine Darkwyr wrote:

Ok now that i've figured how to actually post a reply instead of editing my post.. lol

It is under my Linden Exchange Transaction History as a Sell, under Closed orders. I even checked my payapl account to see if anything had been transferred.. nothing there.

You need to look in your Acccount History the one on the left of your dashboard in the account section (below Account Summary and above Account Statements).

That details all changes to your $US balance for the last 45 days.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.