Sign in to follow this  
Wyona Steamweaver

Modern Fantasy?

Hi! I have a fantasy sim for my fantasy characters, but would also love to find a roleplay sim that is modern or urban that allows fairies. Most I have been finding are dark roleplay, and I'm more interested in lighter stuff. Pic below of what I mean for modern fairy. Thanks!!

Foxy Friends

• Like 3

Oh what an adorable fairy costume, I can think of a fantasy role-play involving me, that costume, and my husband, that would work in a modern urban environment but I am pretty sure that isn't what you are after.

• Like 1

Mephistos Waltz would have been perfect for you; modern fantasy RP with some VERY fae-centric roleplay.  Unfortunately, it left SL a while back :-(

However, MW was based on Jim Butcher's "Dresden Files" series of Novels and Sl has had other folks since then who expressed an interest in re-creating that genre. If you Search on Jim Butcher or Dresden Files in-world, you can probably locate other fans who would be up for a RP :-)