DestaMoon

Partner And Best Friend

Hi! Im super new in sl but I am a trend, shopping and computer geek so I have already made the perfect avi with mesh! I am just looking for someone who wouldn't mind just being my best friend and also hangout with me. Yes I understand sex is a option within a relationship which is all good. But I am looking for a partner and not a object to ***** to. This will be a connection and not just a desire kind of thing with that said I would like a relationship that also leaks into real life sooo voice, skype, kik or texting. This can be long distance and in time maybe it will turn out to be more. I am a college student who suffers from depression and anxiety soooo right off the bat you got to be understanding with me. This can be female or male and open minded to geeky stuff such as anime, drawing, reading blah blah blah TALK NERDY TO ME! So if you feel that you fit the bill come on and message me INWORLD PLEASE! or if you have a kik my name is geekmeow. I guess that is it sooo yeah so long as your very attentive and cling to me I will cling to you just as hard! Oh if your a game with twitch that is also a pluse  I LOVE WATCHING LETS PLAYS! 

The best way to find you partner is to get out there in world and meet people, that is how I found mine. Not saying it can't happen through a forum post but there are lots of people who never look at these forums. Get out, be an extrovert, and wait for the magic. 

• Like 1

I met my Partner *by* shopping! It all started with an IM to ask "where did you get that..." and just sort of never stopped.

That place remains my favorite store......

• Like 2

I met a partner by renting from him. One day he came on the land I was renting and told me a friend had placed too many prims on neighboring property. I moved them and we just began to talk.. and didn't stop talking for a few years. Good luck on your search. Just don't forget sometimes online, like in real life, relationships can happen organically.

I've had only one partner in SL, and I met her by dangling my hook (me) in water (a venue) I thought might have the kind of fish I was after (someone like her). I sunk the hook, but vastly underestimated her size. After two years of tussling, I was unable to get her into the boat and had to cut the line. And then it occurred to me, fish can eat humans here.

;-).

I met my one and only partner in an info hub just a few months into my SL.  He TP'd in and pulled out this fully masculine RP character asking who was in charge and who to talk to about about all the "cold womenz around here'.  I laughed at him and he laughed back.  His RP roles still make me laugh, but the guy knows how to stay in character.  6 1/2 years later, I still find him fun and entertaining and he is my best friend.  We now interact more outside of SL than in.  Seems like searching for a relationship never leads a lasting relationship.  I do hope you find your perfect partner.  He/She is out there somewhere.  In the mean time, enjoy the friendships you have and maybe join some groups to find people with similar interests.

• Like 1

Try Romantic places under Destinations and fall in love.  Even places that play music ballrooms and causal hang outs. Or try DateinSl free dating places in sl and a site.  

cc57718fa458e733b45d6a77717efe22_heart-clipart-free-love-and-free-clipart-love-and-romance_573-498.png