Sign in to follow this  
Lexi Oppewall

Northern camisks for maitreya bod

Hello! I'm looking for high quality camisks for the northern Gorean bond. Needs to be either omega applier and/or maitreya fitmesh. I've found some that are LOVELY... but unfortunately don't fit. 

On 13.4.2017 at 6:16 PM, Lexi Oppewall said:

Hello! I'm looking for high quality camisks for the northern Gorean bond. Needs to be either omega applier and/or maitreya fitmesh. I've found some that are LOVELY... but unfortunately don't fit. 

I have watched this thread but I can't help you. I haven't been in Gor since 2008 - 2010 or so, and it looks like By The Book clothes for the bond has been neglected.  I assume you want the correct kirtle, not any spoiled southern silkgirls outfit? Camisks cross over to the minidress area and so there are many camisks and fancy silks.

Maybe more Goreans read the roleplay part of the forums? I would think that the Gor groups inworld could know more about the topic too.

Thanks for your reply. I was able to find some really excellent outfits at moon elixir. Meva had some good things too, and senzafine. Not always exactly kirtle, but workable :)