Are you looking for a suburban neighborhood without the restrictions of a family community?

Do you like the ability to be yourself with no judgement? This is the place for you! 

Imagination is a brand new community for adults.

Come join in creating a brand new community. It's your *.:Imagination:.* Who will you be? 

We need:
Firefighters
Medical Workers
Police Officers
Other roles! You name it!

Available Rentals

IMAGINATION LOGO1.png

I really like "casual interaction" roleplay quite a bit were the interaction sort of develops on its own. Is your sims RP more event-based or "free-ranging"?

Also (I'm full of questions), from the list of occupations you mentioned, it sounds like a lot of First Responder roleplay. Is that the main focus or does the sim look for ropleplay that ranges into all areas?

I'm not asking to be a pest; I'm interested in finding a casual RP "home" that's not "urban blight" themed.....

33 minutes ago, Suzanne Weir said:

I really like "casual interaction" roleplay quite a bit were the interaction sort of develops on its own. Is your sims RP more event-based or "free-ranging"?

Also (I'm full of questions), from the list of occupations you mentioned, it sounds like a lot of First Responder roleplay. Is that the main focus or does the sim look for ropleplay that ranges into all areas?

I'm not asking to be a pest; I'm interested in finding a casual RP "home" that's not "urban blight" themed.....

Adult Suburban First Response Roleplay...

*fade from Title Screen to suburban house*

*ding dong*

Housewife: Hello?

Fireman: *checks script* Hi Frank the Fireman here, from Panty Falls Fire Department. I understand you have a HOTNESS problem that needs a good hosing...

Housewife: Oh MY! What a big nozzle, you had better come in, please excuse how I'm dressed, I was trying to decide what skimpy see thru lingerie to wear during this HOTNESS emergency...

Fireman: RAWR! *waves nozzle* Where do you want it lady...

Housewife: Round the back!

*ding dong*

Avon Rep: Hi Avon calling, with a selection of no-smear water resistant lipsticks and see thru lingerie for every emergency occasion, Oh you have a Fireman, I have just the thing, let me model it for you! *changes quickly* There what do you think?

Fireman: RAWWWWWWWR!

Housewife: His nozzles leaking, I think he likes it...

*fade to credits*

Yeah, gonna be a lot of First Response RP in a place like that.! 

2 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

Adult Suburban First Response Roleplay...

*fade from Title Screen to suburban house*

*ding dong*

Housewife: Hello?

Fireman: *checks script* Hi Frank the Fireman here, from Panty Falls Fire Department. I understand you have a HOTNESS problem that needs a good hosing...

Housewife: Oh MY! What a big nozzle, you had better come in, please excuse how I'm dressed, I was trying to decide what skimpy see thru lingerie to wear during this HOTNESS emergency...

Fireman: RAWR! *waves nozzle* Where do you want it lady...

Housewife: Round the back!

*ding dong*

Avon Rep: Hi Avon calling, with a selection of no-smear water resistant lipsticks and see thru lingerie for every emergency occasion, Oh you have a Fireman, I have just the thing, let me model it for you! *changes quickly* There what do you think?

Fireman: RAWWWWWWWR!

Housewife: His nozzles leaking, I think he likes it...

*fade to credits*

Yeah, gonna be a lot of First Response RP in a place like that.! 

Now maybe if he showed up using that line in a LEATHER fireman's outfit.....groveling at my feet......

It would give me something to punish him for :-P  But that's a completely different kind of roleplay :-)