The Home and Garden thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1556 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Stick that house on a pontoon and it would make a great houseboat.

Yes my first thought (maybe because we have so many houseboats in Bellisseria). The actual base of this is MUCH higher. I sunk it into the ground as wanted a more "blend with the land" feeling.   Has a pool on the top deck and a sunning - rec - bar area.  Like it a lot. Trompe Loeil and new. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of my little corners of New Babbage. Steampunk Retail/Industrial district. The street is not quite set yet so the layout/purpose/furnishings aren’t finalized. But I like this layout for now!
2020 project is going to be fun! Edit: yep, there’s living space too. Some overt, some co-op, some semi-controlled squatting 

E2A8CB4E-D163-465D-ADCE-96DEAC202BB4.png

Edited by Fauve Aeon
  • Like 4

Been a wile since I've posted here; while I enjoyed my mainland parcels look for the past eternity, I think I'm done with modern living for a while, and wanted to go back to something more fantasy. So I made an garden floating on an enchanted pond, naturally. With less than 7000 prims. :P

outside1.png.1e74e2a102928c53aee1aa7d6fe7e878.pngoutside2.png.6c60e124707183c63340fa7bb1bb4d8f.pngpond.png.3489dd988a6e1f0b3681a0c9d9d41bcf.png

The tent's entry is actually an experience-teleporter. So you really can go inside the tent. 
tent.png.4d049def4d12c901ae43f8cf4e7c2d41.png

Not quite happy yet with this particulary setup of the tent - I have one other setup, but since I am still building on this one, I didn't change it for pics. So the idea is that I made multiple versions of the inside of the tent - and then just link as much as I can, put everything into a coa.. -why is that word so hard!- unlinked-mess-object and lo and behold - I can rezz it quickly again! (Picking it up is not to quickly, heh.) I wish I could just use a rezzer to make holodecks, but not everything is mod, and some parts are gachas, etc. 

Bonus: I love rain, so sometimes my parcel will look a bit less vibrant.
rain.png.c5b060185df5481aa1b0d37f7e07928d.png

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1556 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.