The Home and Garden thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a Meadowbrook Linden Home, and just recently started to decorate. A work in progress but would like to keep it minimal/ modern. The artwork on the wall is my original artwork based on runway fashion, I post them online on Instagram/Tumblr (Trapunto Illustrations). I don't sell or make anything for SL yet, but I am interested, still in shopping and explore mode. :)

Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 8.39.11 PM.png

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 4/1/2019 at 9:58 AM, Zeta Vandyke said:

So past two weeks I have been trying something new for my home. used to do more city like urban build and decorate, but wanted to try out something more green and a beach was much needed too! So build myself a little island home. Quite happy with the result!

Apologize for the amount of pics, but want to show off ;)

Starting with the little house from Apple Fall, love the detail it has. Its very small, but makes it much more cozy. So small though I had to make an outdoor bathroom.

Snapshot_004Snapshot_005Snapshot_006Snapshot_007Snapshot_010

Downstairs is a small private beach

Snapshot_008

And my transport to and from my island home

Snapshot_009

Crossing the bridge is another small island with a ruined chapel

Snapshot_011

Below the chapel is a small cave, where I definitely did not hide any naughty equipment!

Snapshot_012Snapshot_013

View of the island

Snapshot_001Snapshot_002

That's it! Might be totally different in a few weeks, but for now I like how it turned out :)

I love the landscape and all the decor. Where did you get the wine rack?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/15/2019 at 2:41 PM, Syn Anatine said:

My new home. Still a work in progress and needs a lot more clutter. Plus I need to find the perfect rug to go in the entry area x333 But so far so good. Never had such a small home before but I am having a blast furnishing it. It's more fun than furnishing big spaces!

S0HioMl.png

OC8Ykid.png

vPV6bj5.png

WrqGhJy.png

iPNpxDk.png

Beautiful.. I love this.

• Like 2

On 4/1/2019 at 12:58 PM, Zeta Vandyke said:

Snapshot_004Snapshot_005Snapshot_006Snapshot_007Snapshot_010

Downstairs is a small private beach

Snapshot_008

And my transport to and from my island home

Snapshot_009

Crossing the bridge is another small island with a ruined chapel

Snapshot_011

Below the chapel is a small cave, where I definitely did not hide any naughty equipment!

Snapshot_012Snapshot_013

View of the island

Snapshot_001Snapshot_002

That's it! Might be totally different in a few weeks, but for now I like how it turned out :)

Whoooaaaa!  Apologize for the number of pics?? There should be MORE pics lol  This is fabulous.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, TwinkleLane17 said:

I love the landscape and all the decor. Where did you get the wine rack?

Thank you! The wine rack is from Ex Machina

53 minutes ago, Clarrellae said:

Whoooaaaa!  Apologize for the number of pics?? There should be MORE pics lol  This is fabulous

The build is already torn down again, build something new, tore that down too and now doing a new again. I'm a bit addicted it seems 😛

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, home and garden people!

Who makes the best looking trees?

I want tree(s) for photos, which means that I would like some that look very nice, have detailed textures, and branches/leaves that don't go flat all the time when you shift your view a bit. I'm not especially picky about the species, although I'd like deciduous, and larger trees like oaks, maples, plain, etc., would be best. I'm also not that worried about li, as these are for temporary use, and not permanent landscaping.

Price is not exactly "no object" -- I'd prefer not to spend more than L$400 or L$500, and cheap is obviously better than pricey -- but, on the whole, quality matters to me more than cost.

Any recommendations O Gardeners, Landscapers, proud Homeowners, or Woodspeople?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.