The Home and Garden thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Keep an eye on Fifty Linden Friday, really nice things for homes and gardens, many Fridays lately.

The current offer: http://seraphimsl.com/2018/07/20/fifty-linden-fridays-has-got-it-going-on/

I am buying it all; the island, the deck chairs, the fireplace and the decor.

Thanks for the info! Need to buy some lindens first, but thats a bargain for an island...and the swimsuit looks nice aswell.

52 minutes ago, Kotelle said:

I moved to new parcel 2 days ago, I really wanted a nice island, and here it is (still in progress). Looks like a mess, but I like it :)

Its the most cozy mess I have seen so far ;) (bonus points for the unicorn floatie)

On 7/21/2018 at 5:39 AM, Kotelle said:

I moved to new parcel 2 days ago, I really wanted a nice island, and here it is (still in progress). Looks like a mess, but I like it :)

20180720_004.png

I've set up this same house on my sim for rent. I like how you have the trees around it. It makes it so cosy. Mine is a bit more in the open.

Harper-Boat-housse_up.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks, Prisqua. The coziness is one thing but in fact there is one ugly building right behind them so the trees are also useful to hide it. I don't want to lower the draw distance, because, from the other hand, my other neighbours have very pretty parcels and it would be a shame not to see them :) 

by the way, can anyone recommend a store with a wide selection of good quality potted plants? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kotelle said:

Thanks, Prisqua. The coziness is one thing but in fact there is one ugly building right behind them so the trees are also useful to hide it. I don't want to lower the draw distance, because, from the other hand, my other neighbours have very pretty parcels and it would be a shame not to see them :) 

by the way, can anyone recommend a store with a wide selection of good quality potted plants? 

Vespertine and What's Next are where I have mine from.

1 hour ago, Kotelle said:

thanks, I am familiar with whats next, so went to dust bunny and now I am broke but I have so many new plants! How could I miss that store.

I also saw that Apple Fall (my favorite store for decor of all kinds) has some plants aswell.

9 hours ago, Kotelle said:

I have Dust Bunny  and whatNext as everybody else mentioned and loads from Hive. And lots of Gacha ones, but let's not talk about gacha lol

Simply Shelby had a lot of potted plants - and I absolutely adore the ones by Hextraordinary (but don't use them for gardens, they might be to small and to high in LI for widespread use)

Edited by Fionalein

10 hours ago, Kotelle said:

I also use loads of plants from this place https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/147298

Visit the in-world store, she has lots of potted plants and nice plants in general with good price tags and low prims. I use them all around my sim.

I love this thread. <3 All of these beautiful and inspirational homes and rooms, it's just so fantastic!

I wanted to share my latest "sanctuary" sort of space. It's tiny but I adore it!

And this is the first time I've taken pictures of any SL architecture as the subject focus, so I apologize if the pictures are not great. ><

But the thing I loved the most that inspired me to make it was the Vibing-Kawaii Galaxy skydome I found at the Notice me Senpai event. <3 I feel as if I'm not fully finished adding knick-nacks cause I can't ever have too many gachas, but I think I finally got the feel down with the over all atmosphere of the space.

Snapshot556_005.jpg

Snapshot556_002.jpg

• Like 8

hampton-forum_001.thumb.jpg.afcbbc3b65db6129c8039e93d838d3bd.jpg

This is another one of my rentals. It took me hours to build the deck and terraform the parcel to fit. The deck is from DAD and it's a modular set. I built another deck, much bigger and it took me two days and lots of yelling lol but I'm getting the hang of it now and figured out a way to kinda cheat my way through it. My mate said: Pris, it's just like playing with Lego. It's not lol

• Like 12

I *think* the inside is done. The outside has far more to do and I have to wait until my friend is on because she likes landscaping lol. I love the upstairs..my bedroom branches off (I didn't take a pic yet) but one side is my office and the other is a lounge area for friends. I had a spare room downstairs and my friend said it should be a studio/glam room. 

Snapshot_005.png

Snapshot_006.png

Snapshot_007.png

Snapshot_008.png

Snapshot_011.png

Snapshot_012.png

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.