Let's rename 'SECOND LIFE' .... any ideas?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

after a few Baileys I came .......................................................................................................................to this idea .... smileytongue:

while listening to my favorite band MASSIVE ATTACK one of the songs (Paradise Circus) gave me some inspiration (of course it could have been caused by the Baileys too), we rename 'SECOND LIFE' to 'SLIRCUS', then at least there is some link with the old name SL, it is young fresh, a short name, it sounds good and IRCUS refers to CIRCUS, what second life really is, a colorful collection of avatars, characters doing the craziest things in a virtual environment ...and WWW.SLIRCUS.COM is available Deltango.. the video clip below will explain more, have fun ..... /me teleports away with the 1.500.000.000.000.000.000 L$ to Monaco :smileywink: *meows*

Deltango Vale wrote:

The worst part of the name Second Life is 'second' (second best, second rate, second place, came second, subordinate to something else, not as good as something else, a pale imitation of whatever was first). Therefore, kill off the whole 'second' thing
and start again from scratch.

emphasis mine.... where you trying to be ironic? no? ok then... what about second chances, second, base, second honeymoon second helping second partners..... and that only took 2 seconds....=P

:: has a great idea :: ... lets not.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.