- Tᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ Gᴏᴅᴅᴇss Aʟᴇssᴀ,ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ.Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ɢɪꜰᴛs ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs.Rᴇʙᴇʟʟɪᴏᴜs ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴇʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇʀᴠᴇre ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ.

- Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ Gᴏᴅᴅᴇss Aʟᴇssᴀ,fɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇ ɪɴ-ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ,Cʟɪᴄᴋ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ "Wᴏʀsʜɪᴘ ᴍᴇ",ᴘɪᴄᴋ.Tʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇs ᴏꜰ L$600 ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ.Oɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀsᴋ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ,ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴ IM ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs.

SERIOUS PAYPIGS ONLY!!!

Paypigs info.png

Edited by AlessaTohru

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Does this actually work?  I might have to take up a new profession, since I've always known I was a Goddess.

It can definitely work in RL, but considering how small of a niche it is, I don't know how well it translates into SL.

Maybe I should be the Walmart Goddess, accepting tribute from subs on a budget of L$400 or more.

• Like 12

5 hours ago, MirandaBowers said:

It can definitely work in RL, but considering how small of a niche it is, I don't know how well it translates into SL.

FinDom is popular enough that there are scripted items for it, theres one brand of 'automated' findom furniture, you rez this mad looking contraption, grant debit permissions and sit on it, it grabs your rlv, and your money. There are even "cashbutt" atm wearables, where every click on the subs butt pays the clicker 20 ls.

11 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Goddesses don't actually exist. But High Priestesses...

Hey - "My world, my imagination", so there are Goddesses and I am one.  :P:SwingingFriends:

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Hey - "My world, my imagination", so there are Goddesses and I am one.  :P:SwingingFriends:

I am both an atheist and a minister. I can perform marriages and funerals in the great State of Wisconsin. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Although you've now placed me in the uncomfortable position of not believing in LittleMe (I do believe in you), I will be more than happy to yell out "LittleMe f---ing Jewell!" the next time I bang my thumb with a hammer.

;-).

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

A Goddess and a High Priestess walk into Walmart...

Walmart?

Home Depot!

(Better yet, though not as well known, Mills Fleet Farm. They sell frozen bull semen, deer musk, camouflage lingerie and... they have a bridal registry!)

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I am both an atheist and a minister. I can perform marriages and funerals in the great State of Wisconsin. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

I'm an atheist - well maybe more agnostic - but I'm still gonna be a Goddess (just cuz)  :D

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I am both an atheist and a minister.

There are atheists and then there are religious zealot atheists.  :rolleyes:

I would say I am an atheist but then I would have to change my stance that god calls out my name when he ... well.  Wants a sandwich.  ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Walmart?

I was just playing "thread post association".

Edited by Clover Jinx

I can't believe all you people hi-jacking this poor woman's thread!

Which reminds me, I need to pick up some eggshell colored thread.  I have blouse I adore but the buttons just don't work with it.  I keep meaning to change them for something simple.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I can't believe all you people hi-jacking this poor woman's thread!

At 600 L$ per paypig per IM... Trust me, she won't be poor... ;)

The thing that gets me the most in this post is the fact there is no timezone said. I am a euro based player is she american who knows and has she got a pen for her paypigs and what do we get except her orders. For 600 a week i want the Bang for my buck if i did join up

1 minute ago, Lanson Malso said:

The thing that gets me the most in this post is the fact there is no timezone said. I am a euro based player is she american who knows and has she got a pen for her paypigs and what do we get except her orders. For 600 a week i want the Bang for my buck if i did join up

Depends what bangs your buck, some findom fans just like the humiliation, of the avi they are ordered to wear or the location they are ordered to stay in, some get off on the verbal abuse and don't care about the circumstances. We'll probably never know what she offers or when, and don't assume it's 600 a week, could be 600 per session, or 600 an hour or 600 per IM.