You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1177 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 12/04/2017 at 10:51 PM, mediavatar said:

Your point of view is considerable too, Alwin, no person is the same as the other, since in our feelings I have life history we are forming in a different way each person. And I absolutely agree with you on this. However, still for some reason I maintain what I say, since I believe that in our inteiror, wanting to unite us, excites us more than wanting to divide us.

Very hard to parse those words. I think you are claiming in the virtual world we are better, more equal?

If so I need to dissagree. There is more hatred in SL than in the real world. Racism is stronger, drama is stronger, ageism is stronger, hatred is stronger. This is far from a utopia. Although it is a place some of us come to to be with our friends.

If I have misunderstood your premise, sorry.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

Very hard to parse those words. I think you are claiming in the virtual world we are better, more equal?

If so I need to dissagree. There is more hatred in SL than in the real world. Racism is stronger, drama is stronger, ageism is stronger, hatred is stronger. This is far from a utopia. Although it is a place some of us come to to be with our friends.

If I have misunderstood your premise, sorry.

What makes you think racism and ageism are stronger in SL, Callum?

• Like 1

Hello, Callum, sorry for don't answer you before, I can't see the number of the page.... Woowww.... I have now two pages! thats good! xD

Well you are don't so really wrong... becasue like in other post are explain, the people come whit his feeling to play online, and try to involucrate another people in his/her game too. But remember wht my own thought is not for Second Life only, is a feeling what I have about the wish of all humanity in the united in the outher space and the online games. I don't know if I can explain me well, because this topic is about my feeling in any virtual space and the outher space too.

Hello Madelaine, good to see you in this topic too! I'm glad. Don't worry, I think Callum want to express his/her own feeling too, thats all (I think) if you want, try to get his/her hand, and put in the line of this topic, only if you really understand what is the line of all this two pages.

Thank you for your waiting to my answer to both. But more, thank you for your opinions! I'm really happy whit all participants on this... my own simple thought.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1177 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.