Sign in to follow this  
IceHammer

Why with second life being as diverse as it is cant there me more than one partnership in a relationship in sl

I don't understand with sl being as diverse as it is why there can't be more than one partner to a relationship i do understand that in some countries that is not allowed but in some lifestyles it is allowed can any one explain it to me thank you in advance  

Most likely due to programming issues. There is no reason why any number of people can't form any relationship they want without any of them being partnered. Not all couples are even officially partnered.

2 hours ago, IceHammer said:

I don't understand with sl being as diverse as it is why there can't be more than one partner to a relationship i do understand that in some countries that is not allowed but in some lifestyles it is allowed can any one explain it to me thank you in advance  

Because when they wrote that section of the code, they weren't thinking as big or as diverse as they could, and now it's hardcoded fairly deep and of a limited priority.

(I agree with you, mind; just answering your question)

yes, don't worry about the 1 partnership, you can always have more lovers, wifes, husbands, etc... is like rl, i mean, i don't sign a papper to have a boyfriend, we just say we're couple and that's it, :) and amm... yeah, i'm in a poly relationship here because is super fun and awesome and stuff, but i don't really have a partner.

13 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

becuz havin 2 husbands or 2 wives is ilegal only ppl that want to go to hell when they die do that thats the truth

Twain to the rescue once again - "Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

A lot of people in poly relationships use their "Picks" to show off their different partners. Granted, it's not the first thing you click on when you see the profile, but at least it's something.