Good Furry Avatars!

lily1009

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can suggest looking up Yosegaman on youtube. :)

Solarian, Ocelot, Kemono with furry mod, Curious Chinchila with mods from Puppy. Margaret Ghost has two videos of a cute furry, but can bet its the kemono with mod and different ears with the Vixen head or what it was called.. Ree Roar got a video of Kemono modeling if wnat to check it out.. But its Kemono mod again, but with cute skins. Wish knew the Lynx mod or avatar in the videos but, dont know. Good luck though! :)

9 hours ago, lily1009 Resident said:

Hello Everyone!! So, I've been looking far and wide for good female furry avatars! And I would love your suggestions!! Also, avatars are expensive, so donations are welcome! Xp 

Luv you all!

seeing your budget i would recommend to have a look at the freebiegalaxy

• Like 2

Kemono from Utilizator is a good one because it's highly customizable, but it does have a very distinct shape that may not be to your liking. The good news is that it's also not THAT expensive, all things considered, although of course the more mods you want/need, the more you'll be spending. 

"Good furry female avatars" is very generic, though. Did you have a specific "breed" of furry in mind? Canine, feline, equine...heck, dragon! Anything's possible, and narrowing that down will help get you more specific and helpful answers. 

Depends on what you consider expensive. Compared to what a human avatar can spent on bodyparts, most furry avatars are actally pretty affordable (the most established stores sell a complete avatar usually between 700-1000L). When I used furry avatars in the past, my two favorite stores were Kinzart and Dark Spot Designs. Both offer a wide range of species in a whole bunch of different colours to chose from.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.