shield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

if some drops a shield around my place, can it be seen in highlighted trans and would the person's shield be shown as an object in the objects folder on the land

If its a push object as someone has suggested how can I find it and remove it, 

Thinks I need an expert on this 

Edited by greek Wingtips

4 hours ago, greek Wingtips said:

if some drops a shield around my place, can it be seen in highlighted trans and would the person's shield be shown as an object in the objects folder on the land

If its a push object as someone has suggested how can I find it and remove it,

Thinks I need an expert on this

If person X rezzes an object on your parcel, or any parcel you have admin rights on, it WILL show in the objects tab of about land as however many prims owned by person x, objects shows the total LI of objects rezzed by people. 

If the object is scripted, clicking the script info button on the first tab of the About Land window will open a new window, and here every scripted object is listed individually, with it's reported script memory, and it's locatiopn, and can be either heighlighted so you can follow the map beacon to it in world, or simply returned.

Using invisi-squint (crtl-alt-t) works on alpha blend, but alpha mask might not show up, script info is the best way to find and return a scripted item, simple unscripted items best you can do is return ALL prims owned by a person, but you can sort the list by most recent rez date and look for a name that doesn't belong on the list of approved prim droppers for the place.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.