Cancel an order on Linden Exchange y SL don't refunds my money

Rouse Hoxley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey, I cancel an order on Linden Exchange, accidentally pay on Linden Exchange for an amount that i don't desired... Ok i cancel the order... Time Opened - Time Closed: 2017-04-08 22:32:49   - 2017-04-08 22:37:34 but SL system never give my money back ->:S I'm very mad... what happend???  or need open case on paypal?

11 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Rouse Hoxley said:

Hey, I cancel an order on Linden Exchange, accidentally pay on Linden Exchange for an amount that i don't desired... Ok i cancel the order... Time Opened - Time Closed: 2017-04-08 22:32:49   - 2017-04-08 22:37:34 but SL system never give my money back ->:S I'm very mad... what happend???  or need open case on paypal?

if you cancel a order for a limit buy, the money normally is returned to your USD balance, you don't get it back on your CC or paypal account.

From the USD balance you can make a proces credt, If you meet all requirements LL will transfer it to your paypal.

If they have additional questions, LL will come back to you in a support case/email.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

if you cancel a order for a limit buy, the money normally is returned to your USD balance, you don't get it back on your CC or paypal account.

From the USD balance you can make a proces credt, If you meet all requirements LL will transfer it to your paypal.

If they have additional questions, LL will come back to you in a support case/email.

Wow SL steal my money... because they get fees! 1.5%

17 minutes ago, Rouse Hoxley said:

no they don't steal .. it's pretty normal for money exchange to pay fees, that also happens when you trade other currencies in rl. The Lindex is no shop, but a real exchange. When you use that, even when using only half of their service and cancel it, you have to pay fees for the transfers.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rouse Hoxley said:

LL is not stealing. You are executing financial transactions without reading the terms and conditions of those transactions. Every time you make a credit card purchase, the CC company takes a cut (usually 2-3%) of the transaction. You don't see it, but it's reflected in your purchase price. That's not theft either.

• Like 2

On 9/4/2017 at 10:20 AM, Lindal Kidd said:

Welcome to Life.  Whether it's your First Life or your Second Life, you have to pay to play.

Ok, but I always used "Instant Buy", it's first time that I used Best Rate Buy, accidentally pay an amount that i don't desired. For that reason I cancel the order!  I'm very mad -> SL never refund my money.

On 4/9/2017 at 2:12 AM, Rouse Hoxley said:

Your money is still there. If you want it back you just need to process a credit. That is your responsibility.

27 minutes ago, Rouse Hoxley said:

Ok, but I always used "Instant Buy", it's first time that I used Best Rate Buy, accidentally pay an amount that i don't desired. For that reason I cancel the order!  I'm very mad -> SL never refund my money.

As we all explained, the money is in your account.  If you place a new L$ order, Linden Lab will use that money first.  They will only charge your PayPal or credit card account if the USD balance in your SL account doesn't have enough.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.