after download 2.6.2 (225998) Second Life Release when i try to install its impossible???

simulation1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, today  i start update new version propose [2.6.2 (225998) Second Life Release] but, after download, when i try

install its impossible to complete installation .....opens a window that tells me that a series of files are not opened or found
(
qtiff4.dll etc ...) in the folder in reality 'there is. If I choose to ignore or retry the installation is complete. I do not even work the players suggested alternatives.

1 answer to this question

Uninstall Second Life fully including manually removing the Second Life folders in AppData (you may have to enable viewing hidden files and folders to see these using Organise < Folder and search options > View tab if not already done, or Tools > Folder options depending on your OS. Save chat files if you wish before deleting the folders.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/How_do_I_fully_uninstall_and_reinstall_Second_Life%3F

Then go to the Download page and download the latest viewer and install.

When installed, open Preferences and under the Setup tab > Software Updates, change the drop down menu to Download and install updates manually. Next time there is a viewer update, uninstall the viewer and download/install the new one manually.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.