Have you ever been panicking because your tail got stuck in your car door, only to realize your a human. And your not on second life? Have you ever tried to burp the alphabet through second life? Have you ever gone skinny dipping in Govenor Lindens mansion? Have you ever fallen down the invisible SL stairs? Have you ever faked being sick so you could stay at home and play second life? Have you ever spoken gibberish and then pretended you were speaking an SL language (or tried to speak one you didnt know?) ? Have you ever lost part of your bathing suit in public and needed a place to hide? Are you sitting here eating a whole cake or pizza by yourself? Have you been bitten by a vampire on sl and then bitten someone in rl? Have you ever locked your keys in your sl car? Are you constantly getting in trouble for being naked in your neighbors house sharing food with their dog or cat? Do you get lost confused or lonely on SL and feel suicidal only to realize you cant die in SL? Have you ever got caught fooling around by a parent with your sibling? Azrikams Asylum will be opening soon for you to get over these situations.

12 LONG TERM IN-PATIENT BED RENTALS $50 LINDEN A WEEK
8 SHORT TERM DIAGNOSIS BEDS $20 LINDEN A NIGHT 
Weekly Discussion sessions on mental illness.
Fun psychiatric expiraments like ECT and padded cells will be coming soon......
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS FACILITY OR DONATIONS TOWARDS THIS FACILITY WILL BE DONATED TO HELP FIGHT MENTAL ILLNESS. 

(FYI we would love staff members as well) 

Coming this week to City of Calo 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hidesmore/249/31/22 Contact a Calo Staff member for more information! 

Snapshot_109.png

I locked my keys in my SL car once, it was terrible, it was about to rain and I had left the top down. I figured out a trick though to avoid this in the future, I no longer wear blonde hair.

34 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I locked my keys in my SL car once, it was terrible, it was about to rain and I had left the top down. I figured out a trick though to avoid this in the future, I no longer wear blonde hair.

...calls on what's left of her strawberry blonde hair for the strength to glare holes in you.

• Like 1