Jump to content

Most unique avatar you've ever seen?


Gopi Passiflora
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

The most unusual avatar I have had any actual encounters with, would have to be the doormat, doormat is actually his name, and he is a doormat. he owns a home, which is just lays in front of the front door of, and he offered to let me and my boyfriend live there. I already have a home but I went to check it out, out of curiosity mainly. Ironically his house and mind are the exact same model home. he asked me to come to the front door and wipe my feet on him, and indeed there was a foot wiping animation that ran when I clicked on him. Considering I typically wear short skirts, often with out anything under them, it isn't hard to figure out his motivation, but it seems like an awful lot of work to go to just to look up some girl's skirt in SL.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

The most unusual avatar I have had any actual encounters with, would have to be the doormat, doormat is actually his name, and he is a doormat. he owns a home, which is just lays in front of the front door of, and he offered to let me and my boyfriend live there. I already have a home but I went to check it out, out of curiosity mainly. Ironically his house and mind are the exact same model home. he asked me to come to the front door and wipe my feet on him, and indeed there was a foot wiping animation that ran when I clicked on him. Considering I typically wear short skirts, often with out anything under them, it isn't hard to figure out his motivation, but it seems like an awful lot of work to go to just to look up some girl's skirt in SL.

Wow, that certainly takes the cake for being the most unique and creative!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

Wow, that certainly takes the cake for being the most unique and creative!

Nahhhh...

There's a hud called The Tailor, an rlv toy, allows you to 'wear' people, basically they get stripped, force wear a full body alpha and posed several m underground, and from that point they go where you go, and when they speak or emote (if allowed to do so) they do so as whatever clothing item or attachment you chose to 'turn them into', so you can often see people with 'living clothes tags, who's normal appearance in SL is... your boots... or your underwear...

One guy routinely im's female avi's offering to be their see-thru latex catsuit.

There are weirder variations.

Most unique I've seen was a 20 m tall Winged Albino Naga (Woman's head, and upper torso on the body of a snake)
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Grendel's Children has some interesting avatars.  I remember seeing an animated rock pile, Adepta Sororitas, Yellow Submarine and of course goblins of all sorts.  They most unique has to be Phillip Linden.  Unique in that no one else would be caught dead in an avatar like that :D

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

I saw a male avatar wearing pants, shoes and a shirt. He had short hair and didnt have a lot of muscles. I know! Crazy right? I swear I saw him.

Navy suit, brown shoes, gingerish hair? Ancient Welcome Island Refugee noob avi... there's a whole clan of them still out there in the dark and forgotten corners of the Grid...
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Grendel's Children has some interesting avatars.  I remember seeing an animated rock pile, Adepta Sororitas, Yellow Submarine and of course goblins of all sorts.  They most unique has to be Phillip Linden.  Unique in that no one else would be caught dead in an avatar like that :D

 

 

One of my favorite from Grendel's Children is a toaster avatar. I brought it, because it can even get wings, which reminded me of a very old screen saver with flying toasters, that my dad had on his computer, when I was a small child.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

... reminded me of a very old screen saver with flying toasters, that my dad had on his computer, when I was a small child.

hehe ...  I remember the flying toasters screen saver...  wish I could say that was when I was a small child...

I saw an avi a week or so ago, that was just black glasses, big nose and mustache (like the plastic ones you could get from a costume or gag store - I want to call it  groucho marx glasses, but I don't know if that is correct...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/6/2017 at 11:30 AM, Bree Giffen said:

I saw a male avatar wearing pants, shoes and a shirt. 

I saw one to, I married him, no I didn't marry him because he had on pants, shoes and a shirt, But marrying him was how I got him to wear all that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...