any issues with AMD Radeon RX460 Vid card?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bought a new gamer with a RadeonRX460 video card. Works well while surfing the net but when I  log on to SL after about 4 minutes my monitor goes black and the flickers a bit. I checked by using a different monitor and it did the same. Any else have this issue? Is there a fix? I updated the card thru the AMD site too

• Like 1

I was dealing with CyberPowerPC,customer service to deal with the issue and it turned out that it was an issue with  damage during shipping to BestBuy. I returned theComp and exchanged for another. The new one works awesome. I,m running my viewer graphics at just below Ultra and have no problems

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 4/8/2017 at 12:08 PM, JamieThunder said:

I was dealing with CyberPowerPC,customer service to deal with the issue and it turned out that it was an issue with  damage during shipping to BestBuy. I returned theComp and exchanged for another. The new one works awesome. I,m running my viewer graphics at just below Ultra and have no problems

So does the new one have the RX460 Card?? I been looking at a getting a tower and one i seen online has the RX480 in it

7 hours ago, Esmeraldazs said:

I been looking at a getting a tower and one i seen online has the RX480 in it

The RX 480 works fine for Second Life. That is the GPU I use in my linux system and it has worked out very well using the Mesa drivers. If you are using Windows I cannot add any thoughts other than to use the most recent AMD-provided drivers for your version of Windows.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.