best supported male bodies?

umbrellamonk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

22 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Much as I like Belleza, both the male and female are the best bodies on the market; those low render weights are from a trick using LOD and triangles in the low LODs. It renders still because it's attached.

Is this

A: Better than a 40 000 LOD body.

B: Worse than a 40 000 LOD body.

C: Does not matter, it's no difference in performance.

:S

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

I have no idea actually...

I use Belleza female everyday though with no problems. But exactly how taxing it is on my system - I am not sure.

Likewise for Belleza male - my alt has this. I am not sure how taxing it really is.

I have been told, on these forums actually - that this triangles trick is amazingly common... so Belleza isn't unusual in this.

1 hour ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I have been told, on these forums actually - that this triangles trick is amazingly common... so Belleza isn't unusual in this.

I think I may actually see the results of this when I finish some long distance camming. I snap my camera back to my location but the displayed LOD of my body doesn't go back to high, and so I am made of triangles.

/me thinks there's a song about that somewhere....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...

For males. The best looking body is TMP for men. Signature has disproportionate arms, unless you like massive biceps that don’t match the forearms. They have a lot of people who talk them up, but when I made two avatars, one TMP, one Signature and used the same shape and skin, not one person picked it as the best. TMP is just well proportioned and very nicely detailed. Now having said that. TMP deserves no more customers and I won’t recommend. Their customer service it terrible. Their “update” group monitors are a joke. They alienate themselves from everyone and overcharge for everything.

Now I have only tried the Adam and Slink demos, was not impressed enough to get either. Aesthetic is easy to dress, hard to skin, and far to bulky for my taste, but not the best.

Best in my opinion is the new Belleza. Although clothes are lacking it is new and I see more almost daily. It’s reasonably priced. Well proportioned, HUD is easy to use and can only get better.

• 2 years later...

Any 2020 updates on this?

Best body + best head + best clothes support... 

I just tried a Gianni head demo and just couldn't get the mouth to look normal after an hour of tweaking. 
It just looked rough and edgy all over, with the mouth being frowny even after maxing all the opposite parameters.

52 minutes ago, MorbusGravis said:

Signature Gianni (the body) and Belleza Jake are the most widely supported male mesh bodies.

As far as heads go, it depends a little bit on what you're looking for; Catwa's heads (particularly Victor, as far as men goes) are usually the most well-supported ones. Genus is supposedly working on a male head, but I haven't heard any ETA on it, and it's hard to tell how popular or well supported it will be when it comes out.

6 hours ago, MorbusGravis said:

I just tried a Gianni head demo and just couldn't get the mouth to look normal after an hour of tweaking. 
It just looked rough and edgy all over, with the mouth being frowny even after maxing all the opposite parameters.

Signature Gianni and Belleza Jake is the most favourite for clothes designer mostly. As for head, Catwa and Lelutka (especially Guy) is quite popular as well.

16 hours ago, Orwar said:

As far as heads go, it depends a little bit on what you're looking for; Catwa's heads (particularly Victor, as far as men goes) are usually the most well-supported ones. Genus is supposedly working on a male head, but I haven't heard any ETA on it, and it's hard to tell how popular or well supported it will be when it comes out.

But as long as LeLutka's Guy is the best looking of them all (yeah, personal preferences blabla) ... who cares? 😎

Also, I find the male Ga.eg heads massively underrated, especially if you like sharp, clean cut features. Lovely HUD, BOM enabled and playing well with Omega, it's well worth a try.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Also, I find the male Ga.eg heads massively underrated, especially if you like sharp, clean cut features.

I have one that I bought a little impulsively a while back, played with it for a day or two, and forgot about it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.