how do i stop map from popping up automatically?

Pinkranger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

its only on this certain sim that everytime im on it the map wont stop popping up and i cant seem to stop it. everytime i close it it pops up automatically. it nevered happened before i dont know what happened or what i did dat its like that now on that sim. any suggestions?

7 answers to this question

its not a rp sim its just a normal one with lots of shops, they have contest and stuff. i nvr had this problem my first few times there. i was looking for a certain location on it one night and i kept using the map to find it. the next day i went on it is wen the map wont close :( and everyone i talked to has nvr had this problem at all ;(

Slurls are ok Luc, its not advertising a shop or anything, its bug detecting lol

@Pink couple of things you can try, test other viewers to see if its only happening on that one & maybe trying another one will flush out the bug on that one too. If it turns out to just be on Phoenix and you want to get it fixed rather than changing viewers, join the inworld group called Phoenix Viewer Support, and ask in group chat if its a known bug and how to fix it. If it turns out to be a new one, then they will show you how to do a bug report for it and their devs will look at it for you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.