Where did all the infohub people go?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You all probably accidentally landed in a crowded infohub now and then—full of flamboyantly-dressed, loudmouthed kids, clashing egos, n00b-unfriendly folk, provoking trolls dragging unaware people into lewd discussions, stoners, bored millennials ripping and spreading ****-pics from others. They used to hang out in Infohubs/Welcome Areas like Waterhead, Violet, Ahern, Korea1. Their reputation was so questionable, that Linden Lab decided to unlist these locations from Second Life Search. Not that I miss them per se, or that I really feel the need to socialize with them, but all these places have been deserted for the past few months now. Does anyone know what happened? Where they went? Did Linden Lab purge them from Second Life? Did they find a new place, on another grid?

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman

It's rare that I go anywhere near an info hub, but they still seem as infested with trash as ever, maybe you are just visiting the wrong infohubs...

I don't really care where they have gone as long as I don't have to go there, and they never come back... ;) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

You all probably accidentally landed in a crowded infohub now and then—full of flamboyantly-dressed, loudmouthed kids, clashing egos, n00b-unfriendly folk, provoking trolls dragging unaware people into lewd discussions, stoners, bored millennials ripping and spreading ****-pics from others. They used to hang out in Infohubs/Welcome Areas like Waterhead, Violet, Ahern, Korea1. Their reputation was so questionable, that Linden Lab decided to unlist these locations from Second Life Search. Not that I miss them per se, or that I really feel the need to socialize with them, but all these places have been deserted for the past few months now. Does anyone know what happened? Where they went? Did Linden Lab purge them from Second Life? Did they find a new place, on another grid?

Try the Zindra infohubs.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.