adult content

BreastyMcRib

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

Accessing adult content has nothing to do with premium. It has to do with the birthday you gave when you signed up. If your over 18 based on that date then you can enter adult rated regions. Open preferences in the viewer and you can select the regions you are able to access on the General Tab.

Your house you need to select from your dashboard at secondLife.com. login there and click the premium benefits link to start the process of selecting a home.

35 minutes ago, BreastyMcRib said:

I'm 18, I will be 19 on the 8th.

ehm.. your age doesn't really add usefull info ...., but the age you typed while signing up is what's important.

If you are sure you gave the right age, contact support.

If you "by mistake" gave a wrong date you most likely will be asked to send proof of your rl identity

Don't you have to also have like payment info on file or used?

Or do they not need that anymore?

there was some other step my husband had to do to get his working..I forget what it was..But that was also a couple of years ago..He was premium also..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

there was some other step my husband had to do to get his working..I forget what it was..But that was also a couple of years ago..He was premium also..

some years ago there indeed was a special step to get verfied, but that's left. Now it's the day of birth when you sign up... thats all...

• Like 1

While its true that you have to be over 18 to access adult content it can also happen that Landowners may require more proof and restrict entry to those avis who have  'payment information on file' (ie have a credit card in RL) and as you are a Premium Member that should already be your status. My other thought is that Landowners also may institute an avi  'age' limit to prevent newbies spamming the place.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.