Resell items you've bought?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've seen a few places where people have items up for sale. Things like Redgrave skins, Sine Wave animations, designer clothing, and so on for sale for their own profit. But at a cheaper price as "used." I'm trying to clean my inventory and thought about putting some items I have up on Marketplace for sale. Items I've bought that are transferable, but I did not create. Is this allowed? To resell something you bought?

Yeah, didn't mean to get sidetracked by using Redgrave as an example. Just saying name brands. Like I said, mine I have bought form the source so I know for fact, not copybotted items. I have no land of my own so not sure how else to sell my old stuff I don't want anymore.

• 3 months later...

Yard sale shopping in SL can be fun.  And there are some places that will let you put your stuff out for free or for a very small fee.

I know that some copy bot stuff gets put out at these so I buy with caution.

Do a search for Yard Sale and you should be able to find a place.

• 2 months later...

Yaay good to know that we may sell our stuff we bought on SL from the original creator offcource :)

My question is: How can we sell it. Cause when i make a box and put the cloths in it or something else. The stuff is NO COPY. If someone pay the box they will be the owner of the box and will stay on the ground it wont come into there inventory.

Is there a easier way to fix this? Or do i need to make board that say when u buy pick the box up into you inventory?

I hope some can help me out :)

Latisha Antonioni wrote:

Yaay good to know that we may sell our stuff we bought on SL from the original creator offcource
:)

My question is: How can we sell it. Cause when i make a box and put the cloths in it or something else. The stuff is NO COPY. If someone pay the box they will be the owner of the box and will stay on the ground it wont come into there inventory.

Is there a easier way to fix this? Or do i need to make board that say when u buy pick the box up into you inventory?

I hope some can help me out
:)

They need to take the box. Then they will have what they now own;-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.