You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Brand New Beautiful Medieval,Fantasy,Roleplay Sim.Fantasy,Forest,Fae,Demons,Elves,Drow,,Humans,castle.Royal,,Angels,Vampires, witches. Neko,Mermaid,slaves,Story lines,,dcs,rental on houses!!!!Meter optional,Questing!!Free Wedding Venue on sim to use.Mama Allpa.Awesome moderators to help you.Come by check us out we are wroth it.

Maiden.jpg

Isle of Forbidden Fantasy _New Home!!_.png

The community here really is amazing.  It's a newer place so it's still small enough where everyone still has a chance to get to know just about everyone else.  When I peeked on the sim I was offered a guided tour of the place and had the opportunity to have a pleasant chat with the staff about the game and the direction of things.  When inviting friends of mine that are new to second life the community there helped to answer the torrent of questions that my friend had without getting upset or finding that kind of work beneath them even though it took over an hour to get her settled in. 

The people at Forbidden Fantasy take time.  It's as simple as that.  The community and trying to help people find their place in it is their passion and the sim owner runs her self ragged trying to make players feel welcome and seeing to their concerns.  It's not as established as some other games on the grid, but it is a young game with a lot of heart and I really wish to see it do well.  They're not pushing to gain players just to bump their stats on the traffic board, they're looking to make friends and create story lines its as simple as that. 

Give it a try and come take a tour. 

• Like 2

I love the Isle, it's a low drama, High RP sim that offers a lot of things. There is fighting for those into that, RP, and funny and creative people to help build good stories with, the kind that last. We all try and be helpful to new folks (and any older residents that might have an issue), and to be inclusive in all we do. The sim itself is gorgeously done, and very low lag. Couldn't ask for a better place to play!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.