Hiring now no experience need Newbies are fine!

itsalletsy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all , we are an advertising company here in SL looking to build multiple offices in SL and are looking for 6-7 people to join our team. You will be working out of our office and paid hourly. You will be paid at the end of each shift. No experience needed. Please contact is in SL and fill out an application to get started. 

Thank you 

Cindy itsalletsy

Edited by itsalletsy
add in more information

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

For goodness' sake, Roshanne, it's great that you're so keen to get a job but why would anyone hire you when you can't tell that an advertisement is 20 months old?

Oh i dont know, Im sorry . Others said that if you're 3 months old, you can work already . I am clueless that the advertisement needs to be 20 months old AND The post didnt say either too , so i thought i should give a try to apply. And now i feel embarrassed. Anyway thanks for your info

Edited by RoshanneAranquez

1 hour ago, RoshanneAranquez said:

Nobody told me that an advertisement needs to be 20 months old . And the post didnt say either so i thought i could fit in. It's so rude to laugh.

Look, the date of the post is underneath the title.  That's what I'm pointing to.  I didn't say it had to be 20 months old.

Hiring now no experience need Newbies are fine!

By itsalletsy, April 3, 2017 in Inworld Employment 

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.