Two Fully-Grandfathered Regions for Sale

Steve Mahfouz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Two fully-grandfathered regions for sale. They are both private islands that are charged at the OLD rate of $195 USD per month PER SIM (or $390 USD for both). If you buy one or both, you will only be charged $195 per month instead of the current rate of $295 per month. If you rent land, this is extremely valuable property enabling you to make more money.

Both sims can be sold together or separately.

Only serious reasonable offers accepted. Bear in mind that I must pay a $600 fee PER SIM (or $1200 USD for both) out of the proceeds to make this happen. I am in no great rush to sell, so I am not desperate. Once again, only serious reasonable offers entertained. Best offer wins one or both sims.

DO NOT CONTACT ME. Contact my agent, Kayla Itano. She will handle all the details. If you contact me, I will simply refer you to her. Thank you for your time, and good luck!

Steve Mahfouz, CEO,  Ecstasy Realty in Second Life

Edited by Steve Mahfouz
added more text

Please note, I AM LOSING MONEY ON THIS SALE. Please do not insult us by offering a lowball offer. I am only willing to lose so much money.

$1600 USD for one sim is reasonable. That includes all fees I MUST pay to Linden Lab. You pay nothing to Linden Lab.

$3200 USD for TWO sims is reasonable. Two sims back in the day went, retail, for $3400 (which did not include the setup fees also), and there is no such thing as wear and tear, or depreciation on sims. Every penny of that $3400 was for the servers. The setup fee was around $195 USD.

$3200 USD includes ALL fees I must pay to Linden Lab. Again, you pay nothing to Linden Lab. 

Please do not insult us. Thank you kindly.

Edited by Steve Mahfouz
added an "s"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.