Hourglass body with on add?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I been using the bodies of Brazilia last 3 years. And since my body never got developed to get mesh clothes, I tried a few
other brands and found Hourglass to be if not close to Brazilia Doll bodies, at least "pretty" close. I seen like 1 or 2 Hourglass creations
at the Marketplace, that also provide one extra add for tango adds (to fit other breasts than just Hourglass own ones).

How come, creators not provide the top add for breasts like SN ~ Venus Breasts FIORE, Nifty Bits, : V : Eclipse Implants, Mused,
SKING:.BOOP! BOMB / BOING, vString etc, etc, etc?

Hugs/Sara

2 answers to this question

How come?  There's not much of a market for them, so there's not much money to earn for all the trouble it takes to make things.  Creators in SL never expect to make a lot of money anyway -- they could earn a lot more by doing the same things in RL -- but they don't want to waste their time completely by making things that only a few people want.

Mesh bodies limited the demand for fake add-on boobies. However, many Applier clothes for classic and Lola style breasts are around. They tend to be in the Omega type clothing.

But, Rolig is right. It is more common to see designers making products for mesh bodies. Its economics.

Making appliers for the popular mesh bodies and older Lola style accessories is fairly easy. Get the developer kit from the designer and go for it. Example: Second Life: Stockings – Classic & Slink.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.